Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

models own speckled eggs polish - dove





the models own bottle shop is a dangerous place. When you enter, you should be prepared to leave with less money but more gorgeous nail polishes. I was lured in to the store in Bluewater last week, and left with a few things, one of them being this beautiful 'Speckled Eggs' polish. It was a range I'd wanted to try since they launched earlier this year and I'm so impressed with this polish.








'Dove' took three coats to get to my desired opacity, which some may find excessive and annoying. The first coat is almost transparent, because it's such a pale pink, but it quickly builds up. You could probably get away with two coats but I did three because there were a few little bald patches that I didn't like.

The final effect is this beautiful mini egg style finish, and I can't stop looking at it. I was worried that it might be bumpy like a glitter polish, but I haven't had a problem with that at all. It's pretty smooth without a top coat and doesn't do that annoying thing where it catches on clothes (that makes my skin crawl!)

I love this nail polish, especially when you consider that it's only £5. I think I might purchase more of the Speckled Eggs collection in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment